meet mozaic Web Registration is located at:
Room 37 Unit 801-803 L8 Cyberport 3, 100 Cyberport Road, Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong
We reserve the right to vary these TOU at any time and without notice. If so, the updated version will be posted on the Website and you will be bound by the updated version if you continue to use the Website thereafter.
A. The content of this Website belongs to Mozaic Hong Kong Ltd. All rights reserved. Unless otherwise stated, the copyright and other intellectual property rights in all content on this Website are owned by us. Any use of extracts from this Website without our prior written approval is strictly prohibited. Any rights not expressly granted in these terms are reserved.
B. Unless otherwise specified, the Website is intended for your personal and non-commercial use only.
C. If you breach any of the provisions of these TOU, your permission to use this Website and attend any Events automatically terminates.
D. Privacy Statement. We understand and respect your concerns as to the privacy of any information you provide us. We will not distribute any details provided by you to any other third party or mailing lists unless you give us permission to do so.
E. Disclaimers of warranty and limitation of liability
You acknowledge that you are using the website at your own risk. the website is provided “as is”, we, our affiliates and third parties hereby expressly disclaim any and all, express and implied, including but not limited to any warranties of accuracy, reliability, title, merchantability, non-infringement, fitness for a particular purpose or any other warranty, condition, guarantee or representation, whether oral, in writing or in electronic form, including but not limited to the accuracy or completeness of any information contained herein or provided by the website. we do not represent or warrant that access to the website will be uninterrupted or that there will be no failures, errors or omission or loss of transmitted information, or that no viruses will be transmitted on the website.
We, our affiliates and third parties shall not be liable to you or any third parties for any direct, indirect, special, consequential or punitive damages allegedly sustained arising out of this website, including any events directly organised by us, the owner of the website.
You hereby agree to release us, our affiliates and third parties, and each of their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed (“claims”), arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this website, including but not limited to your involvement of events directly organised by us and connected with this website.
Terms and Conditions:
1. All clients must attend a personal consultation interview with a meet.mozaic representative before registering for our services.
2. All clients must answer the matching questionnaire and profile questions and provide two photos to be used for their personal profile page.
3. All clients must provide proof of residence, employment, HK mobile phone number, HKID card and marital status. Meet.mozaic accepts the honesty & accuracy of the client’s information to all of details provided.
4. All clients must pay the registration fee of $688.00 before any further services are provided. We reserve the right to increase the registration fee at the management’s discretion and to notify future clients accordingly.
5. meet.mozaic will endeavor in good faith find suitable matches and introductions for our clients. We cannot guarantee the number of suitable matches proposed to our clients. We will work to the best of our ability to satisfy our clients.
6. meet.mozaic is responsible for creating a personal file for registered clients which will be kept offline in the Mozaic Hong Kong Ltd. office.
7. meet.mozaic will not share our client’s private data with any person outside of our company personnel unless authorized by the client.
8. meet mozaic operates on a no-refund policy and on a first come first served basis. Any registration services or event fees hosted by the company will not be refunded by the company. It will be up to the management’s discretion to apply any fees paid by a client to another event if circumstances warrant this action. Please check our FAQ for more information on refunds.
9. These are the terms & conditions for meet mozaic clients and events. There are no further responsibilities or duties required from meet mozaic for registered clients.
Last Updated : 18 February 2019
Add me to the meet mozaic EDM keep me updated with latest news & events.